When it comes to buying a toilet unit, there are several factors to consider to ensure you select the right one for your needs. Below are some of the key things to keep in mind.
- Size: The first thing to consider when buying a toilet unit is the size. You need to measure the space you have available and ensure that the toilet unit you choose will fit comfortably. You should also consider the height of the unit, particularly if you have tall or short family members.
- Flushing mechanism: The next thing to consider is the flushing mechanism. There are two main types of flushing mechanisms: gravity-fed and pressure-assisted. Gravity-fed units are generally quieter and use less water, while pressure-assisted units are more powerful and efficient at removing waste.
- Bowl shape: Toilet units come in different bowl shapes, including round and elongated. Round bowls are generally smaller and more compact, while elongated bowls are more comfortable to use, particularly for men.
- Water efficiency: Another factor to consider is water efficiency. Look for toilet units that have a WaterSense label, which means they use less water per flush than standard units. This can save you money on your water bill and is better for the environment.
- Style: Toilet units come in a range of styles to suit different bathroom designs. You can choose from traditional, modern, and contemporary designs, as well as different colors and finishes.
- Installation: Consider the ease of installation when buying a toilet unit. Some units are easier to install than others, and you may need to hire a professional plumber to help with the installation.
- Price: Finally, you should consider the price of the toilet unit. There are units available at a range of price points, from budget-friendly to high-end luxury models. However, keep in mind that cheaper models may not be as durable or have as many features as more expensive units.
In summary, when buying a toilet unit, you need to consider factors such as size, flushing mechanism, bowl shape, water efficiency, style, installation, and price.
Is it a worth investment to install high quality toilet unit?
Yes, investing in a high-quality toilet unit is usually a good idea as it can provide a range of benefits that make it worth the extra expense. Here are some reasons why it may be worth investing in a high-quality toilet unit:
Durability: High-quality toilet units are often made with better materials and construction, which makes them more durable and longer-lasting.
Water efficiency: Many high-quality toilet units are designed to be more water-efficient than standard units, which can save you money on your water bill and help to conserve water.
Comfort: High-quality toilet units often come with features that enhance comfort, such as heated seats, bidets, or adjustable flushing settings.
Health benefits: Some high-quality toilet units come with advanced features such as self-cleaning surfaces, which can help to reduce the spread of germs and bacteria in your bathroom.