Why do you need a quartz countertop?
Quartz countertops are not your usual counters at the summit, they are far more superior to natural stone countertops. They are formed of plastic resins which are space-aged along with ground-up particles bound together by stone. A quartz countertop is nothing but a compound stone or an engineered stone. These terms are coined based on the way quartz countertops are manufactured. Comptoir Granite au Sommet spoils you for choice.
Elements of quartz countertops
Anyplace that you need countertops to be installed, the most premium Silestone quartz countertops are manufactured, distributed, and installed at Granite au Sommet. The world leader in the industry, Consentino manufactures good quality engineering stone and produces Silestone quartz countertops for us.
Quartz countertops are necessarily made up of other materials such as glass, silica, granite, marble, natural stone, some waste materials, etc. These form 90% of the quartz composition and only 10% sums up to original quartz. These elements bound together give it a look and feel of strong and durable quartz countertops used in kitchens. A large variety of styles are available when installing quartz countertops at your home or workplace.
Some of them make it very difficult to identify if the natural stone or engineered stone has been used to build them. Comptoir Granite au Sommet is integrated with sinks and distributed in the market after customizing, polishing, and styling the kitchen tops.
Advantages of quartz and Silestone quartz countertops
- Quartz countertops are comparatively stronger and less brittle as compared to natural stone countertops.
- A good number of colors and styles available along with more uniform coloring as compared to that in natural stone countertops.
- Better stain-resistant capacity as compared to natural stone counterparts because of non-porous nature.
- Engineered quartz stones can be cut and molded into various shapes, which provides a better design variety of countertops.
- Quartz countertops are ideal for interior applications, such as in kitchens, offices, and bathrooms.
- Quartz Silestone has an extremely low liquid absorption rate. It is also shock, stains, and scratch proof, hence ideal for kitchen countertops.
- Silestone quartz comes with an additional feature of a 25-year limited residential warranty
- Silestone quartz comes with unique silver ion protection and anti-bacterial properties.
Granite au Sommet is the pioneer brand when it comes to manufacturing and installing high-quality Silestone quartz countertops for your residential or commercial purposes.